City Gay Tours is the new online platform for booking LGBT and LGBT-friendly tours and transfers aimed at LGBT travellers.
We already offer our service in Ibiza, London, Menorca, Madrid, Bordeaux, Milan and Stockholm but we will be expanding to cities worldwide. We are looking for Ambassadors living in each city who can offer our customers local knowledge and a professional and friendly service when booking city tours, sightseeing tours, day trips, activities or transfers.
We are currently looking for Ambassadors in these European cities:
Ambassadors are responsible for managing bookings and their city website.
- Find new providers to offer their services on the website.
- Keep information shown on the site updated.
- Manage blog and Social Media of the website.
- Manage customers’ bookings.
- Search for advertisers to be included on the website.
Ambassadors get a percentage from the price of each booking made and for publicity added on the site.
Ambassadors are motivated, hardworking and friendly people who meet these requirements:
- Live in the place where they want to become ambassador.
- Have knowledge about LGBT life and the tourist attractions in their city.
- Be able to speak and write in English (common language in City Gay Tours). Other languages are welcome.
- Competent computer skills including Wordpress and PhotoShop.
- The opportunity to become a member of this small family of LGBT tourism professionals.
- Freedom from managing the day-to-day finances of running a business.
- Promotion as part of an unique brand.
- We provide a site for you using our corporate image, logo and style.
- A bridge between ambassadors to share ideas and collaborate.
- And much more …
If you are interested in becoming an Ambassador of City Gay Tours send a covering letter and your CV to:
Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.