Stockholm Gay Tours offers the opportunity to try Sweden’s national sport, Cross-country skiing through the best skiing tracks to enjoy a winter day away from Stockholm. Do not miss the opportunity to enjoy a day of fun on the snow.
Join this small group (max 8 travellers per guide) to cross-country ski in the most beautiful nature scenery near Stockholm. After a breafing, we will head to Stockholm’s best skiing tracks where the cross country skiing adventure will start skiing through beautiful snow covered landscapes. We will be skiing till lunch when we will stop to get some extra energy. You will cross-country ski through tracks while experiencing the beautiful natural scenery Sweden and Stockholm have to offer. We will have a break with some coffee, cake and we catch our breaths after and afternoon skiing.
Satisfied with this new experience we head back into Stockholm and finish the tour.
Medium difficulty level
Stockholm – Rehnsgatan street
- Rendez vous at the meeting point
- Meet and greet
- Information about day’s program
- Drive by minivan out of the city
- Handing out equipment
- Introduction to cross country skiing
- Completing a track
- Drop off at the meeting point
- 7 hours approximately
- Pickup and drop off from central Stockholm
- A cross country skiing trip
- Swedish fika (coffee with pastries)
- Equipment (ski’s, skiing poles, boots, backpack, headlight)
- Safety equipment for on ice
- Drybags to keep your items safe and dry
- An outdoor guide
- Transfers from/to accommodation
- Optional Gratuities
- Several pairs of warm socks
- Thermal base layer (i.e. winter running shirt)
- Warm sweater (i.e. (micro) fleece, wool)
- Water resistant wind stopper or shell layer
- Winter coat for during breaks
- Gloves / mits
- Either skiing trousers or thermal leggings / jogging trouser with (water resistant) outdoor / sportive trousers over (alternatively jogging trousers under a pair of jeans)
- Extra set of clothing
- Waterproof phone container
- Sun glasses
- This tour involves physical motion and being in healthy shape is therefore required. Medium difficult level.
- No prior cross country skiing experience is required.
- Please remember that the weather conditions are out of our control, and there is no ice guarantee.
- If there is not enough snow an alternative tour will be carried out instead.
For cancellations you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to email@example.com
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 4 weeks before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations between 4 and 3 weeks before the services: Cancellation Fee of 25% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations between 3 and 2 weeks before the services: Cancellation Fee of 50% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations between 2 and 1 weeks before the services: Cancellation Fee of 75% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within 1 week before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
Adult – 164€/pp
Departures on Fridays from January to March at 09’00h
Fill in this form with your prefered date. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.