Stockholm Gay Tours offers the opportunity to practise ice skating on an icy lakes or on the frozen Baltic Sea near Stockholm. Do not miss this opportunity to enjoy a day of fun on the ice.
Join this small group (max 8 travelers per guide) to ice skate in the most beautiful nature scenery near Stockholm. Spend the first half of the tour (until lunch) working on your technique (Either together with the guide or more individually under his safety supervision). After lunch we will get back to the ice to keep on skating with renewed energy. We will spend the second part of the day skating as a group.
Satisfied with this new experience we head back into Stockholm and finish the tour.
Medium difficulty level
Stockholm – Rehnsgatan street
- Rendez vous at the meeting point
- Meet and greet
- Information about day’s program
- Drive by minivan out of the city
- Handing out equipment
- Introduction to ice skating
- More ice skating
- Drop off at the meeting point
- 7 hours approximately
- Pickup and drop off from central Stockholm
- A skating trip
- Swedish fika (coffee with pastries)
- Equipment (ice skates, skating poles, boots, backpack, headlight)
- Safety equipment for on ice
- Drybags to keep your items safe and dry
- An outdoor guide
- Transfers from/to accommodation
- Optional Gratuities
- Several pairs of warm socks
- Thermal base layer (i.e. winter running shirt)
- Warm sweater (i.e. (micro) fleece, wool)
- Water resistant wind stopper or shell layer
- Winter coat for during breaks
- Gloves / mits
- Either skiing trousers or thermal leggings / jogging trouser with (water resistant) outdoor / sportive trousers over (alternatively jogging trousers under a pair of jeans)
- Extra set of clothing
- Waterproof phone container
- Sun glasses
- This tour involves physical motion and being in healthy shape is therefore required. Medium difficult level.
- No prior ice skating experience is required.
- Please remember that the weather conditions are out of our control, and there is no ice guarantee.
- If the ice conditions are not safe an alternative tour will be carried out instead.
For cancellations you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to firstname.lastname@example.org
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 4 weeks before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations between 4 and 3 weeks before the services: Cancellation Fee of 25% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations between 3 and 2 weeks before the services: Cancellation Fee of 50% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations between 2 and 1 weeks before the services: Cancellation Fee of 75% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within 1 week before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to email@example.com
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
Adult – 164€/pp
Departures on Mondays from January to March at 09’00h
Skating on an iced lake
Fill in this form with your prefered date. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.