Stockholm Gay Tours offers the opportunity to discover the hidden part of Stockholm where finding wildlife, walking over frozen lakes or stepping through frozen pine forests to track deer or moose in the snow are those great activities to enjoy during this tour.
Join this small group (max 8 travelers per guide) to hike in the most beautiful nature scenery Stockholm could offer in Winter. After a short introduction to snowshoeing and the equipment we will jump into the woods and discover everything around. We climb up to viewpoints and hike over frozen lakes. You’ll see endless forests and maybe in the far distance Stockholm’s skyline!
Learn about tracking deer, moose and hare. There will be plenty of time and spots for hot coffee and some cake as well. Finishing up the tour we arrive to the starting point, and make way back to the meeting point.
Medium difficulty level
Stockholm – Rehnsgatan street
- Rendez vous at the meeting point
- Meet and greet
- Information about day’s program
- Drive by minivan out of the city
- Handing out equipment
- Embarking on the tour
- Continuing tour
- Drop off at the meeting point
- 7 hours approximately
- Pickup and drop off from central Stockholm
- A snowshoe hike
- Swedish fika (coffee with pastries)
- Equipment (snowshoes, hiking poles, gaiters, backpack, headlight)
- Safety equipment for on ice
- Drybags to keep your items safe and dry
- An outdoor guide
- Transfers from/to accommodation
- Optional Gratuities
- Suitable clothing (clothing that dries up quickly, so avoid cotton)
- Hiking boots
- Gloves / mits
- Complete extra set of clothing, including socks
- Waterproof phone container
- Sun glasses
- This tour involves physical motion and being in healthy shape is therefore required. Medium difficult level.
- No prior winter or snowshoe experience is required.
- This is a winter hiking excursion. If the snow level demands the use of snowshoes we will use these. Otherwise we use ice grip cleats under our boots.
- Please remember that the weather conditions are out of our control, and there is no snow guarantee.
For cancellations you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to firstname.lastname@example.org
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 4 weeks before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations between 4 and 3 weeks before the services: Cancellation Fee of 25% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations between 3 and 2 weeks before the services: Cancellation Fee of 50% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations between 2 and 1 weeks before the services: Cancellation Fee of 75% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within 1 week before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to email@example.com
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
Adult – 142€/pp
Departures on Wednesdays from January to March at 09’00h
Hiking on an iced lake
Hiking with Snowshoes
Fill in this form with your prefered date. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.