Stockholm Gay Tours offers this photo tour to explore Stockholm during the night. Join a professional photographer on Stockholm by night and visit his favorite places, from fantastic panoramas to the Old Town ghostly alleys. The tour is led by a professional photographer who will guide you in night photography.
The evening begins with the basic camera knowledge suited for night photography. With your own camera, we show you how to master the secrets of night photography and how to capture the magic light of the city. During the tour there will be several creative stops where we capture the light trails of cars, paint with light or give you tips & tricks that will be crucial for low light scenes.
We will meet at Slussen and shortly we will explore the narrow streets of the Old Town where we bring out ghostly creatures with the aid of flashlights and sometimes fire. We promise you a very inspiring tour of the night led by a professional photographer with good local knowledge.
Stockholm – Slussen Metro
- Meet at Slussen
- Introduction workshop with a professional photographer
- Panoramic views of Stockholm
- City hall
- The famous crown
- Knights island
- Old town
- Royal Castle
- End of the Tour
- 3 hours approximately
- Professional photographer/ guide
- Camera and equipment
- Tripod (can be rented or purchased from provider)
- Transfers from/to accommodation
- Optional Gratuities
- DSLR or Compact Camera with manual settings
- Charged batteries
- Appropriate clothing depending on the weather
- Hiking shoes
For cancellations you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to email@example.com
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations between 7 and 2 days before the services: Cancellation Fee of 20% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within 2 days before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
Adult – 111€/pp
Departures on Fridays at 21’00h
Tuition in Old Town
Gröna Lund by Night
Fill in this form with your prefered date. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.