Stockholm Gay Tours offers you all of Stockholm in your hand. Save time and money with the Stockholm Pass by Destination Stockholm.
You can choose to purchase a card for 24h, 48h, 72h or 120h. The Stockholm Pass gives you free admission to over 60 sights and attractions including up to 16 sightseeing tours and unlimited travel with Open Top Tours Hop On – Hop Off buses and boats.
Stockholm Pass makes it easy to discover and visit Stockholm. We have put together the best attractions and sightseeing tours for your convenience and it´s designed to fit your needs. You can visit the most popular attractions without paying anything extra. There is no need to buy tickets – just show your Stockholm Pass at the ticket office and you are ready to explore. See the iconic sights, from palaces to amusement parks, museums and monuments, all that Stockholm has to offer.
The guide book that comes with the Stockholm Pass contains maps and tourist information for your convenience, plan your visit to make the most of your time here in Stockholm!
The Stockholm Pass is designed for all tourists and visitors to the city to help them discover the history and culture of Stockholm. It’s a simple sightseeing card that works on a scan-and-enter system and acts as your ticket into the city’s best attractions and tours. All of Stockholm in your hand for 24h, 48h, 72h or 120h.
Discover the city with numerous benefits and discounts:
- FREE sightseeing tour by bus and boat
- FREE unlimited travel with Open Top Tours Hop On – Hop Off buses and boats in Stockholm
- FREE entry to top attractions
- FREE guidebook including maps and complete tourist info
- 1 Day Stockholm Pass – 24h
- 2 Day Stockholm Pass – 48h
- 3 Day Stockholm Pass – 72h
- 5 Day Stockholm Pass – 120h
The Stockholm Pass works through a scan and QR code system and will become activated the first time of use at an attraction. The pass works on 24 hour, 48 hour, 72 hour and 120 hour durations from first activation, so it’s the perfect option for a range of holidays, whether it’s a short city break or a longer vacation.
The passes are valid at each attraction and tour included only once, except on the Hop On – Hop Off buses and boats which grant you unlimited travel for your pass duration. Adult passes are for anyone over the age of 16 and child passes are for 6-15 year olds. Note; each child pass holder must be accompanied by an adult pass holder at all times.
Unlimited travel with Open Top Tours Hop On – Hop Off buses and boats in Stockholm
Up to 16 sightseeing tours and excursions included during high season
Examples of attractions included:
- Gröna Lunds Tivoli – free admittance
- SkyView – free tour
- Royal Canal Tour Sightseeing included
- Royal Palace – free admittance
- Vasa Museum – free admittance
- Tekniska Museet – free admittance
- Junibacken – free admittance
- Stockholm Panorama Tour by bus included
- Cosmonova in the Museum of Natural History – discount on admission fee
- Fotografiska – free admittance
- Nobel Museum – free admittance
- Old town Walkabout – free admittance
- Drottningholm Palace by boat – free
- Private transfers from/to accommodation
- Food and beverages
- Optional Gratuities
- The Voucher in your email confirmation is NOT a valid Stockholm Pass. It must be printed in advance and is handed in to one of Destination Stockholm’s redemption centers, where they hand out one Stockholm Pass per person in the booking.
- When exchanging your voucher, you will be given Stockholm Pass guidebook with information on museums and establishments associated with the program. The guide includes brief descriptions, the address, the phone number and times, and if necessary – information on the discounts offered.
- You may choose to purchase a 24 h, 48 h, 72 h or 120 h Stockholm Pass.
- You can exchange your voucher for your card at these locations:
- Åhléns Tourist Information – Klarabergsgatan 50
- Arlanda Visitor Center – Stockholm Arlanda Airport – Terminal 5 & Terminal 2
- Ticket & Tours by Strömma – Klarabergsgatan 35
- Your card will not replaced or refunded if lost.
For cancellations you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to firstname.lastname@example.org
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations between 7 and 2 days before the services: Cancellation Fee of 20% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within 2 days before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to email@example.com
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
24h Stockholm Pass – 66€/pp
48h Stockholm Pass – 88€/pp
72h Stockholm Pass – 110€/pp
120h Stockholm Pass – 143€/pp
Kids (6 – 15 y.o.) – 50% Off
Gröna Lunds Tivoli
Royal Canal Tour Sightseeing
Fill in this form with the information requested to purchase your Stockholm Pass.
Remember: The Voucher in your email confirmation is NOT a valid Stockholm Pass. It must be printed in advance and is handed in to one of Destination Stockholm’s redemption centers, where they hand out one Stockholm Pass per person in the booking.