Madrid Gay Tours offers this tour to visit Toledo on your own way. Toledo is a monumental city located one hour drive from Madrid. The city is like an immense museum of great beauty and holds some of the most genuine Historical Spanish monuments. Its old gothic and renaissance buildings, its narrow streets and alleys, testify old days of magnificence.
The old city has been considered as a National Monument, and declared World Heritage City by UNESCO. Toledo is also named the city of Three Cultures, as for a long period of time, the Christian, Islamic and Jewish lived peacefully within its walls.
The tour included return ticket from Madrid to Toledo by bus. Upon arrival you may start visiting the city at your own leisure to know the important monuments and quarters of this historical city.
Make your visit more special adding services in Toledo such as the Cathedral entrance, a ride on the touristic train or enjoy with a zipline.
- Madrid – Provider’s Main Office
- Meet at the Meeting Point
- Drive to Toledo
- Visit Toledo on your own way
- Drive back to Madrid
- 8 hours approximately
- Free pick up at selected hotels
- Return ticket from Madrid To Toledo by bus
- Official guide
- Transfers from/to accommodation (except from selected hotels)
- Spending money
- Gratuity – optional
- Hotel drop off
- Any additional service
Make more special your visit to Toledo adding to your visit one or more of these services:
- Entrance to the Cathedral of Toledo (+16€/pp)
- Hop On Hop Off Bus ticket (+10€/pp)
- Tourist train ticket (+5€/pp)
- A ride on the longest urban zipline in Europe (+12€/pp)
- Bracelet with a Preferential entrance to: Jesuit Church, Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes, Mosque of risto de la luz, Santo Tome’s Church, Church of San Salvador, Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca and Colegio Doncellas Nobles. (+10€/pp)
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Sun Protection
For cancellations you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to firstname.lastname@example.org
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations between 7 and 2 days before the services: Cancellation Fee of 20% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within 2 days before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to email@example.com
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
Adult – 27€/pp
+ any Additional Service
Daily Departures from April to October at 09’00h and 12’00h
Departures on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays from November to March at 09’00h and 12’00h
Panoramic View of Toledo
Fill in this form with your prefered date. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.