Madrid Gay Tours offers this combined full day tour including half day excursion to Escorial and Valley of the Fallen in the morning, and half day to Toledo in the afternoon. The bus could go via Madrid or directly to Toledo. (Tours must be made the same day).
Visit the Monastery of El Escorial built under the reign of King Philip II to be a Residence for the Spanish Kings, Monastery and Pantheon of the Royal Family. The Valley of the Fallen is a monument built as a memorial of those who died during the Spanish Civil War in 1936. This impressive work has a colossal cross over 150 mts. high, and the Basilica and Crypt excavated in the hard rock under the mountain.
Toledo is located one hour drive from Madrid. The city is like an immense museum of great beauty and holds some of the most genuine Historical Spanish monuments. Its old gothic and renaissance buildings, its narrow streets and alleys, testify old days of magnificence. The old city has been considered as a National Monument, and declared World Heritage City by UNESCO. Toledo is also named the city of Three Cultures, as for a long period of time, the Christian, Islamic and Jewish lived peacefully within its walls.
- Madrid – Provider’s Main Office
- Meet at the Meeting Point
- Drive to El Escorial for visiting
- Drive to the Valley of the Fallen for visiting
- Lunch Time – Optional
- Drive to Toledo
- Tour of Toledo with Licensed Guide
- Drive back to Madrid
- 11 hours approximately
- Free pick up at selected hotels
- Return ticket from Madrid to Escorial, Valley of the Fallen and Toledo with Licensed guide
- Extensive tour through Escorial, Valley of the Fallen and Toledo
- Transfers from/to accommodation (except from selected hotels)
- Spending money
- Lunch – optional
- Gratuity – optional
- Entrances to not specified monuments
- Hotel drop off
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Sun Protection
For cancellations you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to firstname.lastname@example.org
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations between 7 and 2 days before the services: Cancellation Fee of 20% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within 2 days before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to email@example.com
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
Tour without Lunch
Adult – 102€/pp
Tour with Lunch
Adult – 112€/pp
Daily Departures except Mondays at 09’00h all year round
Monastery of El Escorial
Valley of the Fallen
Monastery of El Escorial
Fill in this form with your prefered date. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.