Madrid Gay Tours offers this touristic and cultural experience that invites you to participate in a dramatized tour about the history of the truth of de flamenco art, about captivating your five senses and about the feeling of flamenco in one of its most important headquarters: Madrid.
Thanks to what happened in this city, the recent and past history, in its venues and to its artists, we will be able to understand the fundamentals of what flamenco has become today.
The dramatized visit revives the stories of some of the characters and celebrities of our popular tradition with the archetypes of flamenco: neighborhoods such as La Latina, Lavapiés and Huertas, would not be so significant nowadays as they are in central “Villa”.
The Route of The Senses combines the culinary with the sensual: sherry, real tapas, the beat of the music, the scent of wood and the touch of the polka-dots on the skin of the dancer.
Theater, history and feeling make a delicious adventure we would love to share with you.
The route, includes the option to try some delicatessen spanish tapas samples and the finest wine tasting, as well as a private “Cuadro Flamenco” (Flamenco live show) exclusive for the route members only.
- Madrid – Plaza la Cebada
- Meet at the Meeting Point
- Visit the most flamenco streets of La Latina
- Stop for a wine and some Tapas
- Discover different flamenco spaces in the Lavapies
- Visit Flamenco corners of Barrio de las Letras
- End of the tour with a private flamenco show with wine and Tapas
- 3 hours
- Dramatized tour
- 2 wine with tapas
- Flamenco and theatrical performances
- Private flamenco show
- Transfers from/to accommodation
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Sun Protection
For cancellations you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to firstname.lastname@example.org
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations between 7 and 2 days before the services: Cancellation Fee of 20% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within 2 days before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to email@example.com
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
Adult – 100€/pp
Kids (4 – 16 y.o.) – 32€/pp
Departure every Saturday at 19’30h from May to October
Private Flamenco Show
Flamenco in Madrid
Fill in this form with your prefered date. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.