Madrid Gay Tours offers this tour to enjoy a very entertaining day visiting Pedraza and Segovia, two cities rich in history.
The first stop in our tour will be in the medieval town of Pedraza, located 37 km northeast of Segovia and an hour from Madrid. There are many incentives offered by this beautiful walled medieval town gives it a unique rustic historical aspect, which led to their declaration careful rehabilitation as a Historic in 1951.
Stroll through its cobbled streets and emblazoned houses we transport you to the Medieval period.
Before leaving this beautiful city, take a glass of local wine and tapas in one of his typical meson.
Afterwards, we will go to Segovia, famous for its well-preserved roman aqueduct, which is 16 km long. Home of some of the kings of Castile, this city preserves one of the most important medieval group of buildings in Spain. Due to its elegance, the Cathedral is considered to be “the Lady of the Cathedrals”, and the Alcázar is the most spectacular castle in the country.
This tour is in English only and is runned on a minibus with maximum 20 people.
- Madrid – Provider’s Main Office
- Meet at the Meeting Point
- Visit the beautiful walled medieval town of Pedraza
- Enjoy some wine and tapas in a typical meson.
- See Segovia’s Magnificent Roman Aqueduct.
- Visit Segovia’s Cathedral and Alcazar.
- Drive back to Madrid
- 9 hours approximately
- Air conditioned motor coach.
- English Speaking Official guide.
- Entrance fee to Cathedral and Alcazar.
- One glass of wine with Tapa.
- Transfers from/to accommodation
- Spending money
- Lunch (optional)
- Gratuity (optional)
- Tourist Lunch – Menu composed by La Granja white beans, Segovian style stuffed veal with garniture & dessert, (Beverages not included).
- Gastronomic Lunch – La Granja white beans, roasted suckling pig, ponche cake with ice cream, housed red wine, mineral water and coffee.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Sun Protection
For cancellations you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to email@example.com
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations between 7 and 2 days before the services: Cancellation Fee of 20% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within 2 days before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
Tour without Lunch
Adult – 100€/pp
Tour with Touristic Lunch
Adult – 122€/pp
Tour with Gastronomic Lunch
Adult – 139€/pp
Departures Wednesdays and Fridays at 9’30h till end October
Aqueduct of Segovia
Medieval Town of Pedraza
Plaza Mayor of Pedraza
Fill in this form with your prefered date. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.