Madrid Gay Tours offers this tour to visit Toledo during a full day. Toledo is a monumental city located one hour drive from Madrid. The city is like an immense museum of great beauty and holds some of the most genuine Historical Spanish monuments. Its old gothic and renaissance buildings, its narrow streets and alleys, testify old days of magnificence.
The old city has been considered as a National Monument, and declared World Heritage City by UNESCO. Toledo is also named the city of Three Cultures, as for a long period of time, the Christian, Islamic and Jewish lived peacefully within its walls.
Upon arrival by bus to Toledo, we will start with a walking tour through the old city to discover its narrow streets, find out interesting details about the Spanish Inquisition, explore and enjoy the different quarters of the Three Cultures by the hand of our official guides. After lunch (optional) you will have enough time to discover the city on your way.
- Madrid – Provider’s Main Office
- Meet at the Meeting Point
- Drive to Toledo
- Walking Tour of Toledo with an Licensed Guide
- Lunch Time – Optional
- Keep on visiting this amazing city with an Licensed Guide
- Drive back to Madrid
- 8 hours approximately
- Free pick up at selected hotels
- Return ticket from Madrid to Toledo by bus with Licensed guide.
- Walking tour through the old town with Licensed Guide.
- Entrance to Santo Tomé’s Church to admire the painting “The Burial of Count Orgaz”.
- Entrances to Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca.
- Entrance to Toledo Cathedral.
- Visit to a factory of Toledean hand craft.
- Transfers from/to accommodation (except from selected hotels)
- Spending money
- Lunch – optional
- Gratuity – optional
- Entrances to not specified monuments
- Hotel drop off
- Tourist Lunch: Paella or vegetable stew, toledana chicken, bread, wine or water and dessert.
- Typical Lunch: Pisto manchego, beefsteak or ½ partridge toledana, bread, wine or water and dessert.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Sun Protection
For cancellations you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to email@example.com
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations between 7 and 2 days before the services: Cancellation Fee of 20% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within 2 days before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
Tour without Lunch
Adult – 71€/pp
Tour with Touristic Lunch
Adult – 83€/pp
Tour with Typical Lunch
Adult – 88€/pp
Daily Departures from April to October at 09’00h
Departures on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays from November to March at 09’00h
Panoramic View of Toledo
Fill in this form with your prefered date. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.