Stockholm Gay Tours offers this photo tour through Djurgården, one of the most beautiful places in Stockholm and a must to explore. We take you on a unique nature walk at dawn where you can experience something really special.
We meet before dawn at Djurgårdsbron where we together commence a fantastic nature walk on the old royal hunting grounds. Watch for wildlife along the paths like fox, deer, cranes and 100 kinds of birds found in the area. Quietly and carefully, we go forward to get the opportunity to close in on wildlife. We walk through forest, past swamps and narrow nature paths. It brightens and soon the sun rises over the horizon with a warming sensation. Slowly waking nature of life and the animals begin to move. When it has brightened a bit, we show you how to succeed in finding different motives, how to select good photo angles, compose your images and adjusts camera settings to capture the light. It may be the great scenery to a small backlit flower.
We offer a traditional Swedish breakfast with freshly brewed coffee served in the sunrise. The breakfast includes some of the Swedish classics such as “Kalles caviar” (caviar), limpmacka (sandwich), leverpsatej (liver paste), yoghurt, cheese and ham.
Stockholm – Djurgårdsbron
- Meet at Djurgårdsbron
- See the best of Djurgården
- Introduction workshop with a professional photographer
- Swedish breakfast in the outdoors
- End of the Tour
- 3’5 hours approximately
- Professional photographer / guide
- Traditional Swedish breakfast
- Camera and equipment
- Transfers from/to accommodation
- Optional Gratuities
- Camera (Smartphone, compact camera, DSLR)
- Appropriate clothing depending on the weather
- Hiking shoes
- Sun Protection
For cancellations you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to email@example.com
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations between 7 and 2 days before the services: Cancellation Fee of 20% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within 2 days before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
Adult – 115€/pp
Departures on Saturdays at 04’00AM till end October
Sunrise at the beach
Sunrise at DjurgÅrden
Fill in this form with your prefered date. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.