Stockholm Gay Tours offers a great opportunity to meet the “King of the forest” (moose) at dusk if your join to this Wildlife Safari Photo Tour. You will be part of an outdoor experience and see animals like moose, deer, wild boar, fox and hare.
An encounter with the “King of the forest” is a powerful experience. Soon they get used to our presence and will slowly continue their feast in the woodlands. In addition to the tour, we will familiarize ourselves with the wild boar which can reach a weight of up to 500kg. Its piglets look like tiny tiger cubs in the coat, very sweet to look at. However, one should know that the mother is always nearby and there are wild and shy animals yet very dangerous.
We will pick you up in the center of Stockholm and drive 20 minutes out into the countryside. The Wildlife safari tour is limited to a group of about 8 people. Along the way, we also make a stop in order to familiarize ourselves with the history of the Vikings and a stop to a real Viking rune stone.
We serve Swedish “Fika” along the way and here’s the opportunity to ask questions or just enjoy the silence. When dusk fades away and darkness has presented himself we drive slowly back to Stockholm with a beautiful memory for life.
Stockholm – Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel
- Meet at Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel
- Drive 20 minutes from Stockholm
- See wild animals in its natural habitat
- Visit Viking runestone and learn their story
- Come back to Stockholm and end of the Tour
- 4 hours approximately
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Tour and photo guide
- ” Fika ” Coffee and cake
- Camera and equipment
- Transfers from/to accommodation
- Optional Gratuities
- Camera (Smartphone, compact camera, DSLR)
- Appropriate clothing depending on the weather
- Hiking shoes
- Sun Protection
For cancellations you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your wish to cancel it to email@example.com
All cancellations may have a charge according to when you tell us your wish to cancel your booking.
This service has these Cancellation Fees,
- Cancellations up to 7 days before the services: No Cancellation Fee.
- Cancellations between 7 and 2 days before the services: Cancellation Fee of 20% of cost of your booking.
- Cancellations within 2 days before the service or No Show: Cancellation Fee of 100% of cost of your booking.
Any banking fees because of returns will be paid by customers.
For changes you may write an email indicating the reference of your booking and your requested changes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can not guarantee any change until we have provider’s confirmation. Some changes may have an additional cost.
Adult – 100€/pp
Available during June, July and August.
Wild Boar Cub
Fill in this form with your prefered date. We can not guarantee this availability but we will do as much as we can to achieve it.